Dogs check in
We welcome your dog!
For a nice togetherness and a successful vacation experience, we have briefly summarized our house rules for your four-legged friend. It happens again and again that among our hotel guests there are also allergy sufferers or people with fear of animals. We therefore ask you to be considerate.
- My mistress/master will always keep me on a leash on the hotel grounds and in public areas.
- I am aware that I am not allowed in the restaurant and bar area.
- Since I am a well-behaved dog and can behave very well, I listen to the commands of my mistress/ master. I do not bark and I do not bite.
- I will not damage or contaminate anything on the hotel premises, public areas or rooms.
- The hotel grounds and rooms are not my territory and I will not mark it.
- When my mistress/mistress takes me for a walk, we will take a bag for my poop and dispose of it in the designated trash cans outside.
- I am only allowed in the room designated for me and I am not allowed to jump into bed or on sofas.
Hunde Check-in Formular
We ask for your understanding that we reserve the right not to accommodate your dog should we feel it poses a danger to our guests or staff.
In addition, we reserve the right to charge you for any property damage left by your dog, as well as any out-of-pocket expenses or compensation in the event of contamination or property damage.